Make your Magento store fly - with transparently integrated Varnish Cache! Blazing fast response times and lower server load during peak times making your Magento store 100x faster.
The PageCache module allows you to control your Varnish Cache instance from the Magento backend to trigger purge requests for single stores or content types. It also prevents caching of store pages containing customer information like shopping carts or logins.
No more worries about huge marketing campaigns or maniac crawlers: Varnish Cache will mitigate any peaks so your Magento store can care about the buyers and transactions!
The PageCache module has been architectural certified by Varnish Software to ensure highest quality and reliability for Magento stores.
Enterprise Version Features:
- Varnish ESI support for dynamic page blocks
- full GeoIP support
- supported ESI blocks: mini cart, last viewed and compared products, top links, welcome message, compare list and wishlist
- Crawler for cache heating
- Allows full page caching of Magento store frontends with Varnish- Prevent caching of pages containing custom information (shopping carts, logins)
- Configure request paths (controller, action) to be excluded from caching
- Maintain several Varnish instances from the Magento backend
- Set TTL for content pages per store view
- Deactivate Varnish cache for single store views or websites
- Easily deactivate caching for certain Magento modules
- Enable debug mode to analyse any issues
- Ready to go Varnish configuration file (VCL)
- Installed Varnish instance(s) > 3.0
- Logging and statistics will be fragmentary (Varnish won't pass cached requests to the webserver or Magento)
- Magento CE > 1.6 or EE > 1.11
- "Recently Viewed Products" box is not supported (requires ESI support)
"VARNISH" is a registered trademark of Varnish Software AB.
This extension has been developed by PHOENIX MEDIA, official Varnish Integration Partner and Magento Gold Partner in Germany and Austria.