Explorer for Amazon S3 NR
Information on the subscription: we charge an annual maintenance fee of 20%. This includes free upgrades and support for the subsequent years. If you don't want to pay the maintenance fee you can keep using the previous version, there is no limitation, it is just that you can't upgrade in one year.
CloudBerry Explorer makes managing Amazon S3 storage EASY. By providing an industry leading user interface to Amazon S3 accounts, files, and buckets, CloudBerry lets you manage your files on cloud just as you would on your own local computer.
- Encryption – make sure the data is always protected and only you can view it
- Compression – speed up copy process and save on storage and transfer cost.
- Chunking – break large files into smaller ones to speed up the process and make transfer more reliable.
- FTP support – copy files directly from FTP server to S3 bucket.
- Cache-control header support – save even more on transfer costs.
- GZip – yet another way to save on transfer costs.
- Custom http headers support
- Multi-threading - speed up the transfer of multiple small files
- Register and connect to any number of Amazon S3 accounts
- Work with any number of Amazon S3 accounts simultaneously
- Fast copy files between your S3 accounts
- Share buckets and files located on Amazon S3 with other users
- Create, browse, and delete S3 buckets
- Copy and move files between Amazon S3 and your local computer
- Set up file access permissions
- Automate common tasks with Microsoft PowerShell
- Generate external URLs
- Copy/Move in background
- Support for MD5 to ensure files are not corrupted while transferred to S3
- Copy files from Windows Explorer
- Support for Amazon CloudFront service
- Support for CNAMEs
- Support for time limited or signed URLs
- Apply ACL list to child objects (files inside a bucket)
- Remember user settings. CloudBerry Explorer will open exactly the same S3 account , bucket and folder that you left off when closing the tool
- Rename objects in S3
- Support for COPY enhancement and other Amazon best practices
- Support for Requester Pays Option for Amazon S3
- Windows XP/2003/Vista
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Amazon S3 account
- Allow end users to accomplish simple tasks without special technical knowledge
- Automate time-consuming tasks to improve productivity
- With CloudBerry Explorer, Amazon S3 becomes an extension to your local storage. You are no longer limited to the classic data storage on your local drive(s). With CloudBerry Explorer, you can move files to Amazon S3 just as easily as managing them on your local drive(s).
- CloudBerry Explorer allows you to move large files such as photos, videos, and music to Amazon S3 and free up your local storage.
- The files on your Amazon S3 can be shared with anyone who has access to the internet. For security purposes, the S3 accounts can be password protected and access can be restricted.
|Platform:||.NET Windows, .NET Cross-platform, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP x32, Windows Server 2008, .NET 2.0 Windows, Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows XP x64, Windows Server 2003 x64, S3 Manager|