Advanced Outlook Express Data Recovery
Advanced Outlook Express Data Recovery (AOEDR) is the savior of your Outlook Express data. As long as you have stored Outlook Express data files (.dbx files) on your local drives or disks in the past, then for whatever reason you cannot retrieve or access your Outlook Express data, you can always use this magic tool to recover Outlook Express emails from the drives or disks for you.
For example, if you:
1. Delete the .dbx files and then empty the Recycle Bin by mistake.
2. Permanently delete the .dbx files by mistake.
3. Format the drive containing the dbx files by mistake.
4. Partition the disk by mistake and lost the drive containing the dbx files.
5. Cannot read drive or disk containing the dbx files due to hardware failure.
6. The drive or disk containing the dbx files cannot be started or recognized due to corruption in MBR or partition table.
For all above cases, and any other cases when you cannot access the Outlook Express data stored in your local drives or disks, you can always resort to AOEDR. With this magic tool, you can scan the drives and disks, then recover Outlook Express emails from them as much as possible.
1. Support to recover all versions of Microsoft Outlook Express emails.
2. Support to recover Outlook Express emails from any drives or disks, such as hard disks, flash drives, floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
3. Support to recover Outlook Express emails from corrupted medias.
4. Support to recover a batch of drives and disks.
5. Support to recover from drives or disks as large as 16777216 TB (i.e. 17179869184 GB).
|Platform:||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows Server 2003, Windows 95, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP x32, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista x64, XP Tablet PC, Windows Vista x32, Windows XP x64, Windows Server 2003 x64|