Kernel for GroupWise to Exchange
Nowadays, many organizations employ distinct email communication technology that not only offers advanced email communication, but also provides efficient calendar, appointment scheduler, and various other collaborative services. Out of many, Novell GroupWise email server is one of the best technologies available in the market. However, because of the existence of competitive environment in IT domain, many other email server applications are gaining edge over the GroupWise app. Out of which, Microsoft Exchange Server email services are less complex, advanced, and cost-effective than its counterpart, Novell GroupWise. However, the challenge comes when the company wishes to migrate from Novell GroupWise application to Microsoft Exchange Server. To address this migration issue, the Kernel for GroupWise to Exchange is the best deal for accomplishing the job.
Kernel for GroupWise to Exchange can easily transfer the GroupWise mailboxes, consisting of items like contacts, emails, appointments, sent items, calendar, tasks, journals, archive items, or notes, etc. to the Live Exchange Server. It embeds many outstanding features that direct the seamless migration of Novell GroupWise mailboxes to MS Exchange Server.
Some of the outstanding features of Kernel for GroupWise to Exchange software are:
- Proficiently migrate Live Novell GroupWise mailboxes to Live Exchange Server.
- Integrated with various connection modes - Default mode, Login mode, and Command Line mode, to access the GroupWise mailboxes.
- Possesses inbuilt facility to migrate the archived items along with the GroupWise mailboxes.
- Embedded with an option to execute the batch file processing by which unlimited GroupWise mailboxes can be migrated to Live Exchange Server, simultaneously.
- Offers advanced facility to access the GroupWise mailboxes without opening them, which is efficiently executed by the Command Line mode.
- Configured with immaculate Filter options that offers the flexibility to segregate address books, include or exclude folders, etc
- Compatible with latest versions of Novell GroupWise, i.e. GroupWise 6.5, 7, 8, 2012 and 2014.
- Programmed to support the latest versions of MS Exchange Server, i.e. Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013.
- Executes multiple mailbox migration using .NUCON file that precisely carries the list of GroupWise mailboxes for migration.
- Incorporation of the Preview technology eases the identification and selection of accessed GroupWise mailbox items.
- Also available in the free evaluation version.
The Kernel for GroupWise to Exchange software is developed specifically in keeping the view of user perspectives. Kernel for GroupWise to Exchange supports different versions of variety of email application versions and works on almost all versions of Windows OS. Some of the supported applications are mentioned below:
- MS Exchange Server- 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013(both 32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows OS - 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1
- Novell GroupWise - 6.5, 7, 8, 2012 and 2014
- MS Excel - 97, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, and 2013
- Processor - Pentium Class Processor
- Memory - 64 MB RAM (128 MB Recommended)
- Free Storage Space - 10 MB for Software Installation