TUTSOFT

24 Oct 2012

Quartet X2 Music Studio


Quartet X2 Music Studio
Quartet X2 Music Studio is a 12-channel audio composer, MIDI synthesizer, score editor, recording studio, and Player.
Satisfaction guaranteed, or money refunded within 30 days from purchase date.

Here's a comment about Quartet X2 from one user:
"I am not a talented musician, which is why I really like working with your program. I just know music and know what I like to hear, just could never perform it the way I wanted to. Your program helps. I heard the music I wrote on a friend's sound system the other day and couldn't believe it. I've got to get a better sound card. This little program can produce some great stuff. He downloaded the program right away. I know he is going to buy it. He was very excited about it.I will put a link up on my website in the near future. I know alot of people who would enjoy Quartet X2"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...